Looking for an internship in the field of international culture ?
Apply for an internship as the coordinator of the EUNIC Cluster Moscow !
Dates : from August-September 2017
Duration : 3-6 months
Place : Embassy of Austria, Moscow
Deadline : July 21st, 2017
The EUNIC (European Union National Institutes for Cultures) Cluster in Moscow is a network that allows the national institutes members of the European Union to work together in cultural projects to reinforce European collaboration and promote diversity and intercultural dialogue.
During this internship, you will:
- Coordinate the communication and meetings between the EUNIC members
- Maintain connections with the current external partners and find new ones
- Update content on website and social network
- Organize the Curatorial Exchange program, mainly the Curatorial Battle
To apply, you have to :
- Be in Master’s degree in International Relations, Cultural Management, Intercultural Studies or similar
- Have good communication skills
- Be organized and autonomous
- Be fluent in English
- Having some basis of Russian would be a plus
If you dream of an experience in the European cultural environment, this internship was made for you !
Don’t miss the opportunity and send your CV and cover letter to Mrs. Marine GOBET to email@example.com!